Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: I Need To Stomp On Something

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 511 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 57 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Miss Raevyn enters the house on a nice, sunny day to find her slave waiting on the floor, right where she left him.* She walks over and jumps onto him with her rubber soled sneakers.* "Do you know what the traffic is like in this city?" she asks him, adding "I don't have road rage; I just come home and take it out on you."* She leans over and spits in the slave's face.* She alternates between walking and bouncing on him before she decides to do some flying leaps onto him.*
She walks across the room to put some distance between herself and the slave, then leaps through the air and lands hard on his body.* She does this several times, and after each landing, she jumps up and down and grinds her soles into his flesh.* She steps onto his head with both feet and takes great delight when she hears the slave grunt and moan.* She moves about on his stomach and chest and even on his junk before she resumes her running leaps from across the room.* Finally, she makes the slave remove her shoes while she stands on him.* She orders him to stick out his tongue and runs the entire bottom of her sock-clad foot over it.* She's far too good to him.

DOWNLOAD FILE: I Need To Stomp On Something - 511 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04456 секунды с 9 запросами