Old 08-04-2019, 05:19 PM   #26
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Punish Me

Punish Me

Model: Ruta
Genre: Lingerie, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Masturbation, Barefoot, Hairy, Striptease
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 123
Size: 213 Mb

Sexy Ruta, a cute babe with long, auburn hair and beautiful green eyes, has many flaws. Sometimes she parties a little too hard, or skips work so she can spend the day at a spa or in bed with a hot guy - or girl - she only just met. However, honesty is just one of her many virtues. She's always quick - eager, in fact - to own up to misbehavior and take the punishment she deserves. Today, she doesn't even need to confess her sins, as they are clear for all to see. First, she wore slutty black-lace lingerie, instead of white cotton panties as instructed. She also spent an extra half-hour in bed playing with her small, perfect breasts instead of shaving her hairy pussy. And now she's flaunting it a little too gleefully, stretching her swollen, fleshy lips wide apart to display her oozing pink. She knows her lover will not tolerate such disobedience, and willingly submits to correction with her own riding crop. She shows self-control as she takes a spanking, letting out no more than a gasp as each stinging stroke connects. But she also knows her lover will soon get carried away, and command her to bend as the crop is rubbed between her thighs, building up delicious friction. Then another order is whispered: "Cum for me." as the handle of the whip slides deep inside of her pussy. And this time, she will obey.

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/421a6003dad46 - 213 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05200 секунды с 9 запросами