View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 04:15 PM   #44
HoushiStrife

Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist5 2.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/ / / /1/7/H/o/b/7Hobt/LolaLee37 s.jpg[/IMG]...

Actress name :
Photo Title :
Genre : Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Old and Young, Pantyhose, XXX

Description : Too much time has passed since Lola Lee made her last appearance here. Over four months, in fact. So bringing her back was a no-brainer, especially considering the comments that members made about her most-recent photos and videos. From Milfwhisperer: "Like a fine wine, Lola Lee is exquisite. Pour me another glass, please!" Corey1: "Lola lee, you've got the total package. You make this 40-year-old black dick hard. Keep on fuckin'!" Chrissy: "The most beautiful woman on the planet. Oh, and the sexiest, too!" Salto: "Simply the best!" Theboss: "Lola is great. If you just keep bringing back Lola, Jewel and Bea, I'll be a happy guy." Said Lola herself, "I really didn't think that anybody would be so crazy about seeing me again that they would ask for me, so I was glad about it. And I always love coming to your studio. You make me feel so wonderful." The good news for everyone is that there's going to be a lot more of Lola, Jewel and Bea Cummins in your future, including Lola and Jewel teaming up on a lucky stud and Bea in her hottest scenes ever. But for now, enjoy these photos of 67-year-old housewife Lola, who seems to keep getting better. She's wearing red and black lingerie with stockings and a garter, and she's the aggressor with a guy who's 40 years younger than her. In the end, the lucky dude shoots his cum deep inside Lola, and we get to watch it drip out. Yep, a cream pie for Lola Lee. Because she deserves the very best. Related Tags Big TitsBlondeBlowjobCumshotMILFOld and YoungPantyhoseXXX

Pics : 47
Size : 21 Mb
Photo Format : JPG
Resolution :1063x1600

Download - 21 Mb
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03778 секунды с 9 запросами