View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 03:09 AM   #44
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Julia Butt Takes It Up The Butt!

Julia Butt Takes It Up The Butt!

With a name like Julia Butt, you'd think the woman would take it up the ass, right? Well, Julia does take it up the butt. She'd just never done it on camera...until now. So here's Julia finally getting her ass fucked for your viewing pleasure. Now, those of you who read 40Something magazine or are members of 40SomethingMag.com have seen Julia before. You might have seen her fucking in the DVD Work That MILF. You know that she was born in West Virginia and now lives in Florida, where she's an executive assistant. You might remember her story about fucking a buddy of her 18-year-old son. "I did him for his 18th birthday," Julia said. "I had done his father many times." And you might also know that this 5'2", 114-pound piece of MILF ass is married. Here's what you didn't know: Julia's husband accompanied her to this shoot. So while hubby was killing time in Miami, his wife was in our studio getting her mouth, pussy and ass filled with some stranger's big cock. For some reason, we find that very hot in a very sleazy way. Do you? Related Tags AnalBig TitsBlondeBlowjobCumshotMILFPantyhoseXXX
GENRE:Anal, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Pantyhose, XXX

Size: 31 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 1200x797 | Gallery: 63

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05635 секунды с 9 запросами