Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: Furniture And Foot Licker

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 475 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 28 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: After trampling her slave Miss Raevyn decides to reward him by letting him be her couch while licking her sweaty socks at the same time.* "You don't care what I stepped in, you're just happy to have them on your face" she tells him and his enthusiasm tells us he's not complaining.* She makes him lay his tongue flat so she can run the fabric across it, from heel to toe.* Once he has got them wet from his saliva she has him remove them.*
"When we are done here these socks will be stuffed in your mouth and kept in there overnight with duct tape."* Once the socks are off she continues to rub her feet over his tongue, this time he gets the thrill of her actual flesh.* Nice close upward angles of Raevyns perfect feet as she rubs them over her slaves tongue and mouth.* She orders him to stick his tongue between every toe.* "You're lucky, I can smell my feet from here" she says adding "You will have that taste in your mouth all-night."* Finally after some more licking she takes the dirty stocks and stuffs them in *his mouth.* "Crawl to the kitchen and bring me the duct tape" she demands.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Furniture And Foot Licker - 475 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05984 секунды с 9 запросами