Old 07-31-2019, 09:53 PM   #9
NaIvEMaLe

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

NaIvEMaLe Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Emo 1

Emo 1

Model: Lola Ash
Genre: Stockings, Lingerie, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Tattoo, Bottomless, Trimmed
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 790x525
Gallery: 83
Size: 241 Mb

When kinky emo babe Lola Ash needs some alone time, she knows exactly where to go - a derelict building just outside of town. She cools off with a drink then lets her hands - and her imagination - wander. "Sometimes I imagine I'm the only girl, maybe even the only human being left in the world," she muses. "But I feel no despair, just total freedom. Even when I'm here among all this dust and decay, I know I can still give myself the ultimate pleasure. Her fingers toy with her beautiful breasts through the sheer lace of her camisole, then drop to caress her peachy, rounded ass above her stocking tops. She flaunts it, raising one heavy boot to rest on the window sill, then splays her cheeks to offer a peek at her pussy and tight asshole. A beam of sunlight seems to energize this raven-haired honey and she drops down to squat on the floor. There, among the rubble and half-rotted wood, she loses herself in sensation, tugging on her nipples and the trimmed patch of pubes above her shaved lips. Then she begins to probe her pink with black-manicured fingers. It's intense to witness, as she grinds and moans, completely oblivious to her surroundings. Yet when she orgasms, unleashing squirts of golden pee over the remaining floorboards, it's sudden and surprising. So, in her fantasy, is she marking her territory? Announcing that she's still here? She shakes her head and purrs. "No, I just cum so hard I lose control."

Download photos:
http://k2s.cc/file/bd252d2f0dafd - 241 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03051 секунды с 9 запросами