Cast video: Jasmine, Miss
Name: Training The Toilet

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 518 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 7 min 2 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Miss Jasmine is walking through her house and into the living room where you await her.* Your jaw drops as you see her in her garter and stockings, panties and bra with her breasts fully exposed.* She recounts how you recently met at a vanilla event and she mentioned to someone else in your crowd that she was into g01den sh0wers.* Your eyes lit up, as you listened, and she noticed the stiffness in your pants as well, and then you went red with embarrassment.* Now here you are alone, she has agreed to see your privately, and since she knows your secret she is going to train you to be her toilet.*
"You will come over from now on, pamper me with beautiful gifts, and drink my piss" she tells you.* She has you on your knees but now she stands and removes her panties and touches herself.* "You will drink everything that comes from me" she tells you.* She squats down and soon releases a hot stream of her nectar onto the floor.* She pees on her fingers and has you lick them and then releases even more pee as it runs like a river after a rain storm.* It's a literal flood, you better be thirsty.* "I told you I had to go" she says with a giggle.* "You want piss, now you've got it" she tells you, and then directs you to crawl in and to start licking it up.* She orders you to do a good job or she will be sharing this little secret with your circle of friends.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Training The Toilet - 518 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10473 секунды с 9 запросами