Cast video: Raevyn Rose, Mistress
Name: Please Feed Me

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 445 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 4 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Sexy young Raevyn is kneeling upright over her brother who is about to be buried under her ass.* "Part of my daily routine with my brother is face sitting and breath play" she explains.* She starts in reverse position and settles right in on his face.* As bro kicks you get a great view of her perky titties and you will wish you were her 'unlucky' brother.* She recounts how she has turned him into her slave when she caught him on video sniffing hers and moms worn panties.* He does as told or she tells the parents and the result is he does everything she wants include be his full toilet.* *
She explains his toilet experience to date and how she is taking it to the ultimate level today.* She moves into a forward position and moves her panties to the side showing her sweet tight butt hole which she has him attack with his tongue.* "I don't even wipe myself anymore" she says saying it's like his desert.* She asks him if he is ready to start eating and if he has been thinking about it.* His cock starts to grow as he gives away his depraved desires.* She tells him that if he ever decides not to comply she will show specific videos to their parents and tell them that he forced her to do it.* He would be shunned by the family forever.* After some kicking for air and deep rimming she asks if her hole is clean.* When he says yes she says "Well it's going to get dirty again."* She talks about what she has been eaten and says he should expect it to be very loose.* Again she leans forward and spreads her ass cheeks.* "Tell me you want me to feed you" she says, he begs her so she sits on his face and tells him to open his mouth and to start eating.* "It stinks, it's disgusting just like you" she says.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Please Feed Me - 445 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07264 секунды с 9 запросами