Cast video: Irene, Mistress
Name: I'm In Charge Little Man - It's Time For Your Annual Orgasm

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 413 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 5 min 38 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Mistress Irene's slave is so little that she only has to give him a few drops of lube to masturbate.* She rarely lets him cum but sometimes she figures it's worth it just to see him play with his little thing.* "He hasn't cum in a long time" she says as she lays back on her bench and checks her phone.* She decides to test him to see what turns him on and starts talking about her boyfriend coming over to fuck her while her feet are on his face.* "Making you lick between my toes while you see what you can't have."* The super small dick makes it hard to tell if it's even erect.*
She says if he cums she will let him suck on her toes for an hour or maybe she will give him a g0Ilden shower.* The slave appears camera shy and she starts to threaten him by saying she will lock him away for a few days if he can't cum.* He'll hear her getting fucked but not see it.* "You're so small you could fuck me between my toes" she teases him waving her feet above his face.* She tells him to imagine sucking them knowing he loves feet, especially hers.* Just as Irene is about to give up on her worthless slut he suddenly grunts and declares that he is coming and a big load for a 'little' slave pours out of his tiny unit.* The slave shutters from his first orgasm and then Irene orders him to lick it up.* He rubs his fingers over the cum and eats it.* "If he's a good boy I'll let him cum again next year" she says to the camera.* Orgasms are never a right for a slave and should she decide he'll never cum again that's just the way it will be.

DOWNLOAD FILE: I'm In Charge Little Man - It's Time For Your Annual Orgasm - 413 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06783 секунды с 9 запросами