Cast video: Muscle, Miss
Name: Pits and Spit for Junior

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 473 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 6 min 26 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Miss Muscle sits down after a long day of using and abusing her slaves.* "I've worked up a sweat," she says, as she calls her sweat-loving slave over to lick her clean.* The pitiful creature lives like a common mutt and crawls in wearing a collar and leash, with the handle held in his mouth.* *Miss Muscle pulls his head into her crotch and orders him to sniff it.* She tells him the essence of her lover should still be there for him to enjoy.* "There might still be some cum down there; lick it!" she says to him and adds that she might need him to fluff her boyfriends in the future. "Today, however, it's all about licking my sweat up,"*she remarks.* *
She lifts her arm up to afford the slave access to her pit and he obediently licks it.* She reminds him that anything about her body is an honor for a slave to have.* "I bet you want to lie on the floor for a g0lden shower," she says.* She directs him to her other armpit, but not before she spits in his face a few times until the saliva drips from his chin.* "It's what my slaves use as a face cream," she says.* As the slave continues to lick her armpit, she raises her other arm to let you enjoy her armpit, too.* She kneels on the chair, which positions her ass directly in the slave's face.* She orders him to stick his nose between her cheeks and to lick her there, too.* Miss Muscle has a nice, plump ass that any slave would love to worship.* This slave is clearly aroused, and she tells him to stroke his hard cock while he eats her, but not to cum.* "I might cum multiple times a day, and if you're lucky, you might cum sometime this year," she says to him.* The desperate thing just moans while he eagerly licks her ass.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Pits and Spit for Junior - 473 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05666 секунды с 9 запросами