Cast video: Bellatrix, Lady
Name: Manicure Pedicure Payback

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 604 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 8 min 13 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: Lady Bellatrix reclines on the bed, having just had her nails done.* She calls her dumb slave over whose credit card she used to pay for them to appreciate how lovely they look.* He disgusts her but this is payback for making him pay for the work.* She has him start by removing each shoe in order to inhale the odor inside.* She tells him to crawl closer and the idiot lays his hands on her feet without approval.* She scolds him and tells him only to bring his nose close.* He may have paid for the work but he is still a slave and will be treated cruelly as that is how Bellatrix treats beta males.* She makes him beg for her feet, tells him how to do it, and warns that he'll be dismissed if he gets it wrong.* He takes her foot into his mouth and massages it with his hands.* "I must get you into long term chastity," Bellatrix tells him, adding, "And by that, I mean the rest of your life."* She says her challenge will be to find a cage small enough for him, and the camera pans in to show his little micro-dick, which has a shoe lace wrapped around it.*
Bellatrix decides to take off her nylons, and while the slave has to bow his head so as not to see her ass, you're lucky enough to get a glance.* She waves her feet tantalizingly in front of you and the slave before she orders him to attend to them again.* *The slave stares at her beautiful feet and she permits him to sniff them while he massages each one.* "Stick the big toe in your mouth and suck it," Bellatrix instructs him, telling him to be careful not to nick the polish.* The slave is allowed to suck each toe and Bellatrix leans back on the bed to afford him access to the soles.* She raises her arms, looks directly at you, and says, "I bet you'd like to lick my armpits, too, wouldn't you?"* While the slave has been diligent in his efforts, Bellatrix calls him a dirty fucker and face fucks him with her foot.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Manicure Pedicure Payback - 604 MiB
JxBadMood is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05442 секунды с 9 запросами