Old 07-27-2019, 06:22 AM   #73
Tekilla88

Поблагодарили 12 раз(а) в 12 сообщениях

All my threads

Tekilla88 На правильном пути
Default Rebecca: Our First Ever POV Scene! Rebecca Smyth

Rebecca: Our First-Ever POV Scene! Rebecca Smyth

Info:
File Name: Rebecca: Our First-Ever POV Scene!
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 941 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Time: 39 min 41 s
Description: Rebecca Smyth 2: Our First-Ever POV Scene!

I love Rebecca Smyth, so does P, so it should come as no surprise that she's back in front of the PSS camcorder, looking as delicous as ever, spreading her holes and spouting filth. Here's what she gets up to:

- Anal & vaginal fucking
- Physical & verbal domination
- Orgasm
- Deepthroat & face-fucking
- Choking
- Spanking
- Masturbation
- Toy
- Cumshots (CIM)

So it was a bummer for me that I didn't get to see her again because I was ill. Me and P had a chat about what to do and rather than cancel the shoot and lose out on the flat we'd rented we figured it might be fun if the good doctor took control of proceedings (even more than usual!) and shoot the whole thing himself. That's right, guys, this week sees the very first PascalsSubSluts POV scene!

And a bloody good job he did too. Not easy bonking and holding a camcorder at the same time, especially when the gods are conspiring against you by making the sofa collapse within 20 seconds of fucking on it and having the neighbours knock loudly on the door to complain about the noise not long after.

There's just the one interview. They shot the main one at the end of the day, then start talking about what's just happened, which kind of turns it into the post-scene interview. So don't expect to see Interview 2 on Saturday.

Other than that, lots to have a damn good knuckle-chuckle with. Enjoy!

Andy
Cast: Rebecca Smyth
Genre: Anal Fucking, Choking, Cum Shot, Fuck Scene, Masturbation, Physical Domination, Real Female Orgasm

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07099 секунды с 9 запросами