Cast video: Jasmine, Miss
Name: Forest Fuckery

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 658 MiB
Video: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 8 min 57 s

Genre: Femdom
Description: The scene opens with Miss Jasmine walking on a forest trail wondering out loud where she left the forest ranger that she has recently turned into her slave.* "Uh, there you are" she says as she finally comes across him lying on the ground waiting for her to return.* Jasmine is wearing knee high boots with a thin 6" stiletto heel and as he is positioned right by a tree she just goes ahead and jumps onto him, holding the tree for support.* The slave groans in agony which makes this lovely Fall day even better for Jasmine.* She just loves hurting the ranger ever since he tried to have her removed from the private forest a few weeks earlier.* Jasmine talks about what a great relationship they have while the slave tries not to scream down below her.* She sits on him and as she removes her boots she tells him "If you can't take the pain you know I can always send the videos we've made to your boss, your FB friends and your business networking sites."* Now down to her cute pink socks Jasmine hops back on him and this times does squats and compliments him on actually being useful for something.*
The slave really struggles under the weight of Jasmine and she comments that she always finds ways to break men be it physically or emotionally.* She basically in no time has them ruined, their only purpose in life to serve her.* "They have no ego left when I'm done with them" she says.* She tells the slave that next time she is going to bring a girlfriend over and they will both trample him at the same time.* "I think that would be super, super, fun, or maybe I can ball bust him while Kandy tramples him and then we can take turns."* She asks the slave if he prefers to be trampled or ball busted and when he replies ball busted she says "Awesome, I'm going to do both then."* As she stands on him she kicks him several times in his junk which makes her laugh with glee.* Jasmine bends over to pick up her phone and while standing on the slave reads messages and kicks him some more.* Jasmine again puts on her boots and this time uses the slave as a chaise lounge.* She looks at you now and asks if you would like to serve her, suffer for her, be her furniture or her boot licker.* "What kind of service oriented sub are you?" she asks.* Jasmine is pleased how still the slave is and how relaxing it is for her.* She lays her head back and feels the warm sun.* "I could have a nap here" she says.* Mr forest ranger isn't going anywhere soon, hopefully his boss doesn't come looking for him.

DOWNLOAD FILE: Forest Fuckery - 658 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08209 секунды с 9 запросами