D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bond, Jezebelle Bond's Booty

Bond, Jezebelle Bond's Booty

Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, White, Natural Tits, Hardcore, Amateur
Actress name: Jezebelle Bond, jmac, Jarrod Steed
Here at assparade we believe that one good ASS deserves another good ASS right beside it, and that is usually the case..but every once in a while an amazing ass strolls along our away that we need to showcase it on its very own and that is what we have here with the sexy Jezebelle Bond. This sexy cutie is the total package, plus more..she is so fucking sexy and seductive that I almost came in my pants twice, while I was shooting this..this girl is the truth, she has an incredible body, a great pair of tits, and one hell of a backside. Wit a girl this fine you know I had to spend some serious time worshiping this amazing booty.. we met on the street and I followed her ass around as this plump juicy bottom walked on the streets, then I put her in a tight bikini and went to the pool to see her ass in the water.. damn it was well worth it! and to top it off we went to the hotel room to see her amazing bare booty. The ass worship is classic, and the teasing was legendary..For this great of a chick

Resolution: 800x533
Pics/gallery: 861
Format: JPG
File size: 132 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 132 Mb
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03683 секунды с 9 запросами