Default A taste of Jade's Pumpkin Tits Jade Skye

A taste of Jade's Pumpkin Tits Jade Skye

Info:
File Name: A taste of Jade's Pumpkin Tits
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 473 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 640
Time: 59 min 59 s
Description: I know last week was halloween, but this video was actually done the week before. Who cares, i just have to say it..Anyways we had this idea of driving around getting this girls, give them pumpkings and get some ass. It didn&039;nt work that way, but we meet this gorgeous girl name "Jade Skye"... Yes, i know it is a stripper name, but this girl has the most amazing set of tits i have seen in a while. All natural, all pretty, big pumpkin tits. When you get in the car with Jade there isn&039;t much room for anything because of her gigantic tits. But, she manages to find room to wiggle around and free my boy Jimmy Deen&039;s cock so that she can wrap her lips around it and suck on it. She was pretty good at that, but then she kind of got a little afraid of his cock and i had to calm her down. She does have a lot of pull with her giant physique. I was just blown out of my mind. I actually tough in fucking her myself, but after giving her a couple of dollars (literally), We said goodby to her big breasts and headed home...
Cast: Jade Skye
Genre: Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04758 секунды с 9 запросами