View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 04:10 PM   #61
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cory Chase in Mommy Takes Over

Cory Chase in Mommy Takes Over

Scene 1 – Son comes home wasted and . When he wakes up he is tied to the bed and in walks Mom wearing sexy lingerie. She says something like “your dad left me over a month ago and I haven’t gotten any since. I saw you jerking that nice cock in the shower and I need it in me.” The son keeps saying he can’t as mom warms him up with her mouth. As she climbs on she tells him what a slut she is and how she has been craving his cock he keeps saying it’s wrong and trying not to cum as he cums he tries to close his eyes and say it’s not mom over and over while she rides and says that right fuck your slut Mom. After he cums in her she gets up and starts walking out. He ask to be untied and she just says I’m not done with that cock.

Scene 2- Mom comes back in and continues to use her son about halfway through she starts anal and saying things like “the girls your age don’t like this” and “let mommy be your little anal slut” he begins to enjoy it and thrusting until he cums. She leaves him tied up but doesn’t leave instead she climbs into bed next to him for a nap.

File Size : 643 mb, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 33 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03212 секунды с 9 запросами