Alice: Lost In Wonderland Alice Judge

Info:
File Name: Alice: Lost In Wonderland
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 1.17 GiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Time: 47 min 9 s
Description: Alice Judge: Lost In Wonderland

So we ended up doing things a bit differently this week. There is no solo vid for Alice Judge on Tuesday because two-thirds through shooting the solo vid we decided just to roll it straight into the fuck vid. So on Tuesday you're going to get our usual BTS photoshoot vid and then on Thursday, the fuck scene basically kicks off with the solo vid. Good. So that's sorted.

I don't know what to say about Alice's shoot really. It doesn't really work, which is always a shame (and happily doesn't happen that often). But hey, if you like the look of her, and she is indeed a striking woman, then doubtless you'll have a jolly time watching her getting fucked. I hope so.

Next week we've got the first of the six shoots we did on our return to Las Vegas a few weeks ago. It stars the volcanically voracious London River, who was kind enough to admit afterwards that it was one of the five best shoots she'd ever done. So that's something to look forward to.

Here's what we got up to Alice Judge:

- Vaginal fucking
- Physical & verbal domination
- Deepthroat & face-fucking
- Face-slapping & spitting
- Choking
- Spanking
- Masturbation
- Toy
- Cumshot (CIM)

Thanks for watching. See you next week.

Andy
Cast: Alice Judge
Genre: Choking, Cum In Mouth, Deep-Throat, Face-Fucking, Face-Slapping, Face-Spitting, Fuck Scene

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08501 секунды с 9 запросами