Krewin

Поблагодарили 37 раз(а) в 37 сообщениях

All my threads

Krewin Его путь ведет к истине...
Default Insatiable smoke girls and smoking domination

Horny Mother Seduced Her Son

Date: 2015
Genre: Incest, MILF, Smoking, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth
Description: My husband, son Ricky and I are sitting in our living room watching TV It�s been a while since my husband and I have had sex. I talked with him about it earlier and he promised me tonight we would be going at it like rabbits in heat but again it looks like I�m being disappointed. He says he�s tired from his long day and has to get up early so off to bed he goes leaving me sitting there with a wet pussy that wants satisfaction . Now Ricky says he�s going to bed and I watch him as he leaves. Ricky is 23 and fucking Hot! he has a tight little ass that I�ve secretly been wanting to grab with both hands as he plunges his rock hard cock into me. I�m sitting there on the couch by myself and think�why the hell not. I go down into Ricky�s room and catch him just as he was going to sleep. I tell him point blank what I�m there for � I want you to fuck me�! Ricky is shocked at first but when I pull the cover back and start sucking his cock, the shock soon wears off. I suck Ricky�s cock until it�s fully erect then I strip off my clothes and mount him. We are both two animals in lust. I pound his cock into me as I ride him. Ricky rolls me onto my back and starts thrusting into me. I light up another cigarette as i like to smoke during sex and I know that Ricky has a smoking fetish. Ricky begins to thrust harder into me and i love it. He wants to take me from behind and i want it too. He slow fucks me at first and then he gets his rhythm going and fucks me harder and harder until I orgasm. We get into a 69 position with me on top. With Ricky�s face buried into my wet cunt, I suck his cock hard keeping my mouth and tongue right around the head of his cock. Ricky yells out that he�s cuming but I don�t stop. I stay on his cock until he shoots his whole load into my cum hungry mouth!

Size: 473 MB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 20 min 2 s
Type: 720p
Quality: SD

Preview:

Download:
Download File
Krewin is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06325 секунды с 9 запросами