Tie Me Up Before You Go On Vacation Custom Video

Actress:
Name: Tie Me Up Before You Go On Vacation Custom Video

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 122 MiB
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 27 min 29 s

Martin was preparing to head out to Vegas again for another sales meeting and I had to stay behind this time. *It was only going to be for the weekend so I wanted him to tie me up before he took off but he didn’t feel comfortable putting me in a potentially dangerous situation so he came up with a way to give me what I wanted. *I didn’t know exactly what he had planned, but I knew it involved f0rcing me to stand in a pair of stilettos to punish my feet with some way to escape my predicament. *I was*thrilled… until it actually happened. *When it happened, we were in the Playroom and I was dressed in white lingerie and a pair of chrome-tipped stilettos. *I quickly realized that the heels were the biggest mistake I made because I was already in desperate need to kick my heels off. *On the large wooden frame, there was a piece of rope with many knots on it that went from one end to the other perfectly set at the height of my pussy, along with a pair of scissors dangling. *Obviously, that must be my escape. *Martin helps me to straddle the rope, then wrenches my elbows together. *Rope above and below my chest, around my throat, shoves a big ball in my mouth and I’m already crying tears. *He points to the scissors, telling me that I must get to them if I want to get out, adds clover clamps to my nipples then finalizes the tie by roping my ankles together and leaves.

DOWNLOAD: Tie Me Up Before You Go On Vacation Custom Video
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10143 секунды с 9 запросами