demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Please Help Me! There\'s a man in my house! He has me tied up 1 920

Please Help Me! There\'s a man in my house! He has me tied up 1 920

Actress: Lana Lane
Keywords:

He liked to visit the lady next door before he went off to school. But today something was very wrong. Because when he got there, he found the back door open and inside he found the lady's daughter Lana tied up. Lana saw him and told him to come in and help her get untied. She explained that there was a man in the house who tied her up like this. All of a sudden, she heard the man coming back and told him to run and hide. When a masked man walked in, he saw him stuff Lana's mouth and tape her up to gag her. When the man left her, he again went inside to try to help Lana. But the knots were too tight and he needed help. He ran home to tell mom, but she was already gone to work. In the mean time, Lana struggled hard to get loose. But the man added more rope until she was completely helpless. So when the neighbor boy returned, he found her hogtied and crotch roped. Her skirt was all the way up to expose her panties under her sheer pantyhose and her blouse was open with her bra pulled down. With he boobs exposed, Lana was very embarrassed as she begged him through the gag to run off and find someone to help her.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 788 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 14 min 12 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05201 секунды с 9 запросами