demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default How dare you tie me up like this Mmmmphh! 1 920

How dare you tie me up like this Mmmmphh! 1 920

Actress: Belle Davis
Keywords:

They have caught his son with some inappropriate material at his school. But the Dean of the school is hesitant to confront the father of this student. So one of the teachers, Ms Davis(Belle) surprises everyone when she volunteers to talk to the father. The video begins with Belle meeting the father in a hotel room of all places. She explains to him the problem with his son possessing bondage material in their establishment. When the father tries to argue his son's case, Belle refers to her religious book as she condemns the behavior. When the father' pleads for lenience, Belle refuses to give in. "Maybe you are looking at this from the wrong angle!" the father explains to Belle. When she asks him what that means, he shows her. He grabs Belle and ties her up. "You shouldn't condemn something until you try it!" the man tells her. Belle demands to be untied, telling the man that this behavior is against her beliefs. But their conversation is ended when the man stuffs her mouth and tapes Belle to gag her. Belle grunts and whimpers through the gag as she is thrown on the bed. This is when the man notices that under her dress, Belle is wearing very sexy black lace lingerie and stockings. Then as he ties more rope around her, he cannot help but notice that Belle is very turned on. When he ties a crotch rope on her, Belle cannot help it and she starts to lose control. The man finally gets her her to admit that the reason she volunteered to meet with him was because she was very much into the idea of being bound and gagged so he could have his naughty way with her. As Belle rolls around on the bed and pulls the crotch rope deeper into her pussy, she forces herself to have the first a many orgasms. The final being when the man removes the crotch rope later, so he can pull her panties down.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 813 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 24 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08930 секунды с 9 запросами