Barbie Kassie Lesson 2 Barbie, Kassie

Actress: Barbie, Kassie
Name: Barbie Kassie Lesson 2

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 29.7 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 10 min 5 s

Barbie Kassie Lesson 2: Super cute and adorable Barbie Kassie is back for her PISS WHORE TRAINING Lesson number 2 ! And I was very pleased to see this hot 18 year old total amateur newbie with an incredible booty return to subject herself to more cruel punishment and humiliation as I train her mercilessly in my WATERSPORTS bootcamp for SUBMISSIVE PISS SLAVES ! Barbie Kassie is looking sexxxy as ever with her gorgeous 18 year old body and I love making her turn around and show off that sweet booty of hers. Poor little Barbie made the unfortunate mistake of using a curse word in my presence though, and obviously rudeness from a slave will NOT be tolerated; so, I made cute little Barbie learn how to count to ten by counting each time I slap her in her pretty face so that it was crystal clear to her that using vulgar language in my PISS WHORE TRAINING lair will never happen again from her ! Next, my gorgeous Barbie Kassie begins her quest to fill up a huge glass bowl with her piss, even if it takes her al night ! I'm really going to enjoy this one, let the PISS SLAVE TRAINING games begin !

DOWNLOAD: Barbie Kassie Lesson 2
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12502 секунды с 9 запросами