Dahlia Lesson 1 Dahlia

Actress: Dahlia
Name: Dahlia Lesson 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 27.3 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 9 min 20 s

Dahlia Lesson 1: Super cute and totally BRAND NEW Piss Whore Training Virgin Dahlia is here for her very first Lesson ever with special guest ultra sexxxy Piss Whore Training Superstar the amazing Natalia ! Dahlia is just so incredibly CUTE it's crazy and I'm very happy to have here in my cruel sadistic watersports lair to systematically train her sexxxy submissive little gorgeous ass to be a loyal dedicated little PISS SLAVE ! First Dahlia needs to learn the basics, PISSING ON COMMAND, and who better to show her than my most loyal and beautiful slave Natalia ! Natalia gets undressed, showing off her unbelievably hot body and incredible legs and ass, then crouches over a huge glass bowl and unleashes a hot golden torrent of GUSHING PISS so Dahlia can see a real pro get it done on camera ! Next it's Dahlia's turn, this sexxxy little amateur newcomer is nervous but obeys my commands as she completes her very first PISS WHORE TRAINING lesson ever right before our very eyes by adding to Natalia's glorious piss ! Oh don't worry Dahlia darling, we've got a LOT more in store for you . . .

DOWNLOAD: Dahlia Lesson 1
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10248 секунды с 9 запросами