Lily and Dahlia Lesson 2 Dahlia, Lily

Actress: Dahlia, Lily
Name: Lily and Dahlia Lesson 2

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 33.3 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 10 min 58 s

Lily and Dahlia Lesson2: Super sexxxy and cute playmates Lily and Dahlia are back for another PISS WHORE TRAINING LESSON ! I just love this sweet innocent little duo and since they're just starting out as BRAND NEW PISS WHORES I want to make sure the learn the basics together, and naturally, sometimes one whore might do better than the other, that's just the way it goes ! Well, I have Lily take off her good friend Dahlia's clothes so she can show Lily how its done by filling up a huge glass bowl with her HOT GOLDEN PISS and mmmm . . . Dahlia does a good job indeed and we're off to good start here ! Next, I have sweet innocent shy Lily squat over the bowl of Dahlia's piss to add to it and she does, but her inexperience shows as its definitely HOT but not enough piss for me, her Cruel Watersports Master ! Lily must be punished immediately or she wont learn, so to prove that they are in this together I punish Lily AND Dahlia ! Lily fucked up, but Dahlia will be punished right along with her as I make the cuties kneel in front of me as I pour the entire contents of the piss-filled bowl on their pretty heads ! Then, I make Lily and Dahlia kiss and make out as order Lily to lick the piss off Dahlia's gorgeous face and tits . . . mmmm . . . definitely hot and sexxxy, but these two newbie PISS SLAVES need a LOT more TRAINING !

DOWNLOAD: Lily and Dahlia Lesson 2
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08042 секунды с 9 запросами