Imagine Lesson 3 Imagine

Actress: Imagine
Name: Imagine Lesson 3

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 45.8 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 14 min 18 s

Imagine Lesson 3: "The Filthy Dog" The beautiful blonde bombshell Imagine is back for an awesome Lesson 3 ! In this lesson, with the help of my pal James, I degrade and dehumanize the amazingly gorgeous Imagine; reducing her to a "filthy dog", which I write on her hot tight body in lipstick ! Next James and I collar our sexxxy piss slave and make Imagine bark and crawl like a dog, looking around for a place to pee, and Imagine has to PISS REALLY BAD ! Finally I allow Imagine to pee in a dog bowl and WOW she unleashes a gushing golden hot torrent of yummy pee into the bowl ! BUt we're not through with the beautiful Imagine yet, James has a special treat for her as he takes out his cock, open her mouth up WIDE and fills her throat with a ton of his piss as our obedient blonde little PISS-GUZZLING SLUT SLAVE gulps down all of his piss ! Next, I make Imagine drink up every last drop of her gorgeous hot slave piss from the glistening dog bowl ! Wow ! what a sexxxy sick little puppy our pretty little beach babe Imagine is !

DOWNLOAD: Imagine Lesson 3
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09358 секунды с 9 запросами