Dahlia Lesson 6 Dahlia

Actress: Dahlia
Name: Dahlia Lesson 6

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 72.0 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 20 min 56 s

Dahlia Lesson 6: Dahlia's Devastating Birthday ! The Unspeakably cute PISS WHORE TRAINING superstar Dahlia is back for her Lesson 6 and it just happens to be this precious little piss slut's 22nd birthday ! Well, i wanted to make sure it was a birthday to remember for my obedient little watersports slave, so I thought it would be nice to start off Dahlia's B-Day party by giving her 22 vicious lashes with my flog ! How gorgeous ! Dahlia looks extra hot ball-gagged and hand-cuffed while she's being mercilessly birthday lashed ! I want to see a nice close up of Dahlia's beautiful pussy while she pisses in a huge bowl for me so I decide to put a camera underneath a clear table so everyone can get a nice view of Dahlia's hot piss coming right out of her HOT PUSSY and into the bowl ! Next i thought it only fitting to have Dahlia and sing Happy Birthday to commemorate the occasion while I dunk her head into the huge bowl of her piss and make her sing to herself submerged in her own PISS ! Well Dahlia does an amazing job as usual, she's so awesome ! To finish off Dahlia's birthday festivities I decide to pour pour the entire contents of the huge bowl of her hot tasty piss right down her filthy precious little birthday slave girl throat ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHLIA ! Here's to many, many more !

DOWNLOAD: Dahlia Lesson 6
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08792 секунды с 9 запросами