Lily Lesson 5 Lily

Actress: Lily
Name: Lily Lesson 5

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 28.6 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 8 min 24 s

Lily Lesson 5: "PRINCESS ABUSE" The beautiful, shy and delicate Lily is back for her 5th Piss Whore Training Lesson and she's looking as precious and innocent as ever, in fact she looks like a sexxxy little princess and I just can't wait to begin her PRINCESS ABUSE ! Lily has a nice spiked slave dog collar around her neck and she looks so pretty as I begin digging my fingernails into her gorgeous flesh so I can make her look even more pretty ! Awww, how cute ! Lily is really starting to look amazing here, and so I start flogging her brand new red marks from my nails on her tits and stomach and she just loves it ! Next it's time to crown little Lily with a sparkly new PISS PRINCESS crown ! Wow, she looks so hot in her little princess crown all scratched up and abused ! Like a perfect little pain slut princess ! How precious ! Of course I just can't wait to see the new PISS PRINCESS Lily get down and squat over a nice big measuring cup fill it with her HOT GOLDEN PEE ! Mmmm . . . nice ! Princess Lily pisses into the measuring cup and I wanted to make sure the new princess is properly humiliated so I pour some of her hot piss onto her new sparkly crown, and the rest I pour right down the PISS WHORE PRINCESS'S dirt filthy slut throat ! Hot ! I love how the gorgeous Princess Lily sucks it all down and swallows every last drop her royal piss !

DOWNLOAD: Lily Lesson 5
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06355 секунды с 9 запросами