Imagine Lesson 6 part B Imagine

Actress: Imagine
Name: Imagine Lesson 6 part B

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 31.8 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 10 min 2 s

Imagine Lesson 6 part B "The Human Toilet": And now for the thrilling and crazy conclusion to the amazing Imagine's PISS WHORE TRAINING lesson 6 ! My pal James and I were having so much fun brutalizing and humiliating Imagine in the first part of this lesson, that we felt a good way to end her grueling watersports domination lesson was to turn her into a HUMAN TOILET ! We start by flogging her amazing beautiful ass, then James grabs her by her hair and begins ramming his cock straight down her sexxxy throat ! Over and over again James plunges his cock down Imagine's throat and she just loves it and begs for more ! Wow ! this pain slut really can't get enough defilement and abuse ! Perfect ! Next I take a actual toilet seat and put it right over Imagine pretty little head and she looks so cute ! Jame just can't resist the temptation so he decides to open Imagine's gorgeous mouth up REALLY WIDE and unload a ton of his HOT PISS right into her beautiful super model mouth as she gargles and gulps down mouthful after mouthful of James' piss ! Amazing ! Great job Imagine ! We'll see ya next time for much more excruciating PISS WHORE TRAINING fun !

DOWNLOAD: Imagine Lesson 6 part B
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03943 секунды с 9 запросами