Ruby Lesson 1

Actress:
Name: Ruby Lesson 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 35.2 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 12 min 21 s

Ruby Lesson 1 : BRAND NEW PISS VIRGIN ! Introducing the super sexxxy shy and nervous little PISS ViRGIN Ruby ! I am very pleased to have such an obedient and cute TOTAL NEWBIE to train and teach from a sniveling naive amateur nothing to a gorgeous amazing extreme pain slut PISS GUZZLING WHORE ! This is really my lucky day, Ruby is looking really hot and her nervous laughter tells em this is going to be really fun ! Ruby has never EVER drank piss or even peed on camera before, so I take my time and let her know that this is just the beginning of her super fun grueling piss whore training lessons and that she can rest assured i will fully dominate and destroy her to the point that she loves and is CRAVING delicious ht golden piss to drink by the time I'm done with her sexy ass ! It's definitely fun making new friends like Ruby and I wanted her to make friends with my trusty leather flog as well so I put some nice red marks on Ruby as I whipped her tits with my flog to get started ! Since this is Ruby's first Lesson i wanted her to get right to work and squat her sexy pussy over a nice shiny measuring cup and fill it with her virgin piss so I can get a nice look at it ! Gorgeous ! Sweet little Ruby, she's got a long piss-soaked road ahead of her ! hee hee hee . . .

DOWNLOAD: Ruby Lesson 1
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02987 секунды с 9 запросами