Lily and Dahlia Lesson 5 part 1 Dahlia, Lily

Actress: Dahlia, Lily
Name: Lily and Dahlia Lesson 5 part 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 34.6 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 11 min 23 s

LIly and Dahlia Lesson 5 part 1: The amazingly sexy and innocent PISS WHORE TRAINING dynamic duo Lily and Dahlia are back for more gorgeous and grueling waterspouts fun and I have a couple sweet ideas in store for these babes today ! First I have Dahlia take a HUGE BLACK DILDO and ram it down her beautiful friend Lily's sexy throat because I just love seeing Lily cry ! It doesn't take long before Lily is gagging and slobbering on the big black dildo and I especially love hearing Lily gag and retch as Dahlia dutifully deep throats her playmate Lily ! Next i wanted to see the hot PISS SLAVES get down on the floe and lick each other's pussy's in a nice 69 position ! YES ! I love i ! Lily and Dahlia look as hot as ever eating out each other's sweet little pussys ! NICE ! Well Dahlia has to pee really bad, as she often does, and she looks so great doing it I thought why not have Dahlia PISS RIGHT INTO LILY'S mouth from the 69 position ! And it's a really nice one folks, hot golden piss streaming right from Dahlia pussy and into Lily awaiting mouth as she gulps down every last drop of it ! Stay tuned for Part 2 Piss Fans !

DOWNLOAD: Lily and Dahlia Lesson 5 part 1
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12888 секунды с 9 запросами