demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Rope me up! So this cowgirl can ride you like a horse! 1 920

Rope me up! So this cowgirl can ride you like a horse! 1 920

Actress: Sarah Brooke
Keywords:

He was staying with a friend and resting in his room.  Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and in walked Sarah, his friend's naughty daughter.  Sarah was wearing a cowboy hat and a bandanna.  She told the man that her mom and dad were away for the evening and she wanted to play a game with him.  When he asked her, "What kind of a Game!", she replied "Cowgirls and outlaws!" He then asked her how this game was played.  Sarah told him that she would be the cowgirl and her the outlaw. He was suppose to rope her up and then she could ride him like a horse.  Against his better judgement, the man agreed to play.  Soon Sarah found herself tied up tight with rope.  Her mouth was stuffed with a sock and tied in with the bandanna to gag her. Sarah was very turned on as she struggled bound and gagged.  After watching her for a short while, the man added more to secure her better.  Knowing what he was going to do to her, he also gagged her better by stuffing and taping a pair of her mother's panties in her mouth.  As Sarah squirmed on the bed, the man told her to get her tits out.  Then he told her to get her pantyhose and panties down. Being tied up, this turned out to be a struggle for Sarah.  But in the end, Sarah found herself straddling the man and riding him as if he were her horse.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 688 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 24 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03502 секунды с 9 запросами