Lily and Dahlia Lesson 9 Dahlia, Lily

Actress: Dahlia, Lily
Name: Lily and Dahlia Lesson 9

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 40.5 MiB
Resolution: 416 x 720
Duration: 9 min 55 s

Lily and Dahlia Lesson 9: Check it out PEE LOVERS ! This is one awesome PISS-GUZZLING, TUBE-SUCKING good time !! As super piss whore submissive watersports sluts extraordinaires Lily and Dahlia are back for more piss-soaked mayhem ! In this Lesson, it's time to teach little sexy Lily all about sucking her hot delicious piss through a nice clear piece of tubing because I wanna all her piss go right up the tube and into her amazing irresistible gorgeous mouth ! Lily has to PEE SO BAD she can literally hardly stand it at the start of the Lesson she is in real pain as she cannot stand still as her bladder is just about to burst from having to hold her pee inside for so long ! Haha ! This is fun right form the start ! So I instruct Dahlia to undress the quivering bursting Lily and I allow her to squat over a nice big measuring cup on the floor and piss to hearts content as Dahlia places on end of the clear rubber tubing in the cup and sticks the other end in Lily's sexy mouth ! Once Lily has finally relieved herself, I tell her to start sucking her piss up through the tubing ! Mmmm, YES ! so tasty ! I love seeing lily slurp up and swallow mouthful after mouthful of her golden piss ! Next I have Lily get on her knees in front of Dahlia and lick her pussy as a nice break before I pour the rest of the piss still in the measuring cup down her throat to make she she swallows every last drop !

DOWNLOAD: Lily and Dahlia Lesson 9
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03760 секунды с 9 запросами