Lily and Ruby Lesson 1 Lily

Actress: Lily
Name: Lily and Ruby Lesson 1

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 35.2 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 12 min 21 s

Lily and Ruby Lesson 1: Wow ! This Piss Whore Training Lesson was sensational as I decided to pair up the super innocent shy and sexy ultra hardcore piss-guzzling superstar Lily with the new and amazing Ruby ! Lily has to PEE SO BAD IT HURTS ! Haha and I enjoy every second of prolonging her agony as her stomach is hurting as her bladder is about to burst ! Ruby just lightly touches Lily's stomach and she winces in pain from all the golden piss she can barely keep inside ! But before I allow Lily to start gushing piss, I wanna take a closer look at the beautiful Ruby so I have her get naked and administer a few lashes to her sexy ass with my leather flog as Lily looks on in painful delightful piss-filled agony ! Hahaha this is so fun, well finally Lily is allowed to squat over a measuring cup and wow does she ever let loose with a very nice gusher of her hot tasty golden piss ! Mmmm, that looks so good, that I can't wait to pour it all down Ruby's sexy throat as she gulps down he new playmates piss ! Ruby takes mouthful after mouthful of Lily's pee until I decide to let Lily taste some of her own piss too by having Ruby spit her piss into her mouth as I pour it ! Very very sexy ! Great job girls, I can't wait to see what you too piss-guzzling hardcore stars do together in your next lesson !

DOWNLOAD: Lily and Ruby Lesson 1
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06593 секунды с 9 запросами