Actress:
Name: Coco Lily Lesson2B:

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 50.0 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 12 min 15 s

Coco Lily Lesson2B:
Piss whore training hardcore superstar Lily has a such a gorgeous, sexy precious little mouth that I just couldn't help myself as I decided to put a lot of sexy red lipstick all over her mouth to make a nice big beautiful smile on Lily's perfect submissive innocent face ! How amazingly gorgeous ! I love seeing Lily gag so I stick my fingers down her throat because now her mouth looks real big and sexy with all her lipstick on it ! Sweet ! Ilove how Lily drools all over herself as I repeatedly gag her ! I decide to give Coco a lesson in gagging as well since she's brand new and still learning ! Lily is bursting as she needs to PEE REALLY BAD, so I put a huge glass bowl down on the floor and allow her to squat over it and she real starts pissing a gusher ! Beautiful Coco looks on as Lily fills the bowl with her hot tasty piss ! The next part is extra fun as I pour the entire bowl of Lily's piss into her beautiful smiling lipstick mouth and she drinks it all down, then,I have Lily slurp up her own piss off the floor and spit it all over Coco's huge tits so she suck her own piss off her friends piss-covered tits ! Awesome ! way to go girls !

DOWNLOAD: Coco Lily Lesson2B:
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.31118 секунды с 9 запросами