View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 02:02 PM   #438
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Christmas Dress Part 1 – Lost for Words

Christmas Dress Part 1 – Lost for Words

I wanted to show off my sexy new red dress and heels that I had gotten for Christmas and the predicament my had me in was just the perfect way to flaunt it. He started of tying my elbows then bringing me to my knees in front of a cinder block. I was actually surprised that he had grabbed the penis gag and shoved that into my mouth instead of the usual ballgag but nonetheless, I was pleased. My neck was brought down so that I was bent forward and attached to the cinder block and finished me off with my hair tied to my strappadoed arms. I was in so much pain, I could hardly say a word. I stood on my knees for as long as I could take until he removed the penis gag and replaced it with a ballgag. When he strapped it to my head, I level of discomfort went sky high! Knees to the hard floor, elbows squeezed together, rope looped around my neck then pulled down to the cinder block, arms in a strappado and lifted high behind me, hair tied so tight and pulled back, and now the 2″ ballgag sitting deep inside my mouth. It was hard to breathe, hard to swallow, hurt to move, and painful to scream so I tried my hardest to ease my mind into a happy place but I just couldn’t get my focus off everything that was gong on all at once!

Model:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 17 min 29 s
Size: 112 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10603 секунды с 9 запросами