demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Come up to my room so you can tie me up and gag me! 1 920

Come up to my room so you can tie me up and gag me! 1 920

Actress: Kendra Lynn
Keywords:

He met Kendra in the hotel bar. When she invited him up to her room and told the man that she liked doing kinky things, he could not resist. He thought maybe she would want him to spank her or tickle her or something else a little different. But when they got to her room, Kendra brought out a whole bunch of rope. "I like being tied up!" she told him. The man could not believe his luck. He had always wanted to tie up a girl. So a short time later, he had this women all tied up with rope. But when he decided to gag her, Kendra was a bit reluctant. She tried to protest, but the man was able to stuff and tie a pair of her panties tight in her mouth. After a while, Kendra got used to it and wanted to continue. Especially after the man used more rope to tie her arms behind her back and pull her boobs out of her bra. When the man lifted Kendra's skirt, he saw something that really got him excited. Kendra wasn't wearing any panties under her sheer pantyhose. Most girls her age liked to stay shaved down there. But much the man's delight, Kendra had a beautiful dark hairy bush. So then the man brought out one final piece of rope. He used it to tie a very tight crotch rope between her legs. He then sat back to watch her struggle bound and gagged on the sofa. Soon Kendra was moaning very loud and she started to work herself up. The moans became louder and more frequent as she made herself have the first of several bound orgasms. The thought that soon the man would give in and not be able to resist removing the crotch rope so he could pull her pantyhose down and have his way with her, made the next orgasm even more intense.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 683 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 18 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11089 секунды с 9 запросами