View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 01:46 PM   #420
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bad Day for Asiana Part 2 – Magic Wand

Bad Day for Asiana Part 2 – Magic Wand

Part 2 starts as my sexy body remains in a full on strappado. Elbows tied and raised to the ceiling and mouth still silenced with a ball gag covered in drool. My Punisher comes up from behind and again, lifts my legs up and leaves me standing on one foot just to fuck with me. He lets me down and prompts me to place my feet together so he can tie them. He slightly lifts my dress up just enough to expose my ass and whips me until my cheeks are red. He grabs the new Hitachi Magic Wand that has just arrived that day and places it onto my pussy to get my juices flowing. Just as the pain starts to subside and I begin to get that feel good feeling, he takes it away from me, denying me of orgasm and unties me but he’s not done yet. He removes every bit of rope except the one on my elbows. Undoing the rope that binds my wrists together and then re-tying my elbows tighter than it was before. He hangs me back into a strappado and leaves me there as he prepares for the next thing he plans to do do me.

Model:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 9 min 30 s
Size: 60.9 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04923 секунды с 9 запросами