View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 01:42 PM   #417
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana Wrecks Herself Part 2 – Pussy Punished

Asiana Wrecks Herself Part 2 – Pussy Punished

Shortly following the first show for my Punisher, I surprised him with another one – an even HOTTER scene. This one came from the idea that I wanted to show him just how observant I was and how much he’s taught me. I wanted him to see that not only could I please him by enduring every single position he ties me in for as long as he wants me to, I wanted to let him see that I could put myself into my own little predicaments and make it just as hard and just as tough. The rules again were this… he was to remain seated, remain quiet, and allow me to do my thing for him – no interruptions. He agreed. Starting off with a heavy chain and a pair of handcuffs, I secured the chain to the back bar of the chair and locked the cuffs to the end. I did the standard and gagged myself with a ball gag of course. I tied a tight crotch rope around myself, sat on the chair that was stretegically placed beneath the hook of the winch and tied both ankles to each leg of the chair. I then hooked the crotch rope to the winch and positioned myself so that I was sitting perfectly in place. Grabbing the remote to the winch, I hoisted myself and with each click of the button, my torso was raised so high that I was at an arching back bend within a few clicks. With one hand still holding on the to remote, back arched, pussy in the air, and head back, I hit the switch a couple more times to make matters worse for myself. Throwing the remote to the ground, I reached my hands behind the chair to try and cuff my hands together. I could feel the burn in my thighs as I struggled to find the handcuffs so I stopped to put place my hands to the chair and give myself a rest. It took my a couple more tries but once I finally got my hands inside the cuffs, the more my pussy started to hurt. I wanted so badly to lower myself but each time I did so, the crotch rope would bury deeper inside me so I lifted my ass up off the chair and arched my back to gain some comfort yet each time I did that, my legs would hurt more. No matter how I tried to position myself, I found myself screwed. I stayed in position for as long as I could possible but after minutes of holding myself up, my legs began to tremble and grown weak. I bore down the pain for a little bit longer until finally I couldn’t do it anymore. Needless to say, no matter how long… or short toughed it out, my Punisher was quite pleased with my efforts. Bravo Asiana!!

Model:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 92.3 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03067 секунды с 9 запросами