demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default If mom only knew how tight you had me tied up and gagged! 720

If mom only knew how tight you had me tied up and gagged! 720

Actress: Sahrye
Keywords:

This is another Girl Next Door Bondage Classic. It features Enchantress Sahrye from one of the first video scenes I produced with her.  This like all other GNDB Classics was shot before 2012, using a MiniDV Tape Camera. I post these here as an occasional added update-
Sahrye is sitting at the table with her mother. When mom asked her how her day went, Sahrye told her that she had a good time next door with the neighbor. Sahrye then slips off into a day dream as she recalls just what happened in her neighbor's basement.
The scene shifts next door earlier in the day. Sahye is wearing a rubber bathing cap, a bullet bra and very tight panty girdle. Her neighbor is tying her up with rope because Sahrye asked him too. After he has her all tied up, Sahrye asks him what he plans to do with her. She is hoping he tells her, something naughty. But he tells her that he has other plans. Sahrye thinks she is having a nightmare when he tells her that he plans to sell her off as a sex slave. Before she can scream, he stuffs a very LARGE pair of panties in her mouth and then wraps clear tape very tightly around her face to gag her. The panties are packed in so tight that Sahrye can hardly make a sound as she struggles frantically to get loose. After a while, the man tells Sahrye that he isn't really going to sell her. And he only told her that to scare her in hopes of getting her to struggle harder. But he also tells her that he is not going to untie her unless she can make her self cum in her panty girdle. When he ties a crotch rope between her legs, Sahrye is more than up for the challenge. As she tugs on the crotch rope and rolls around on the floor Sahrye starts to imagine to herself, what her mother would think if she only knew what the neighbor was doing to her little girl all tied up and gagged in his basement. Slowly she becomes more and more excited as she tugs on the tight crotch rope until she works herself into a wild forced orgasm.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 537 MiB
Resolution: 480 x 720
Duration: 14 min 19 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02205 секунды с 9 запросами