View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 05:27 AM   #407
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asiana in Peril Part 1 – Heels Off!

Asiana in Peril Part 1 – Heels Off!

What a great start to this playtime fun! Most of this clip includes lots of on-screen tying from the moment my Punisher grabs me by the neck and pulls me up against his body. Caressing my stomach while he has me by the throat and whispering in my ear, all the things he’s about to do to me. I love it when he does this because it excites me even more and I begin to anticipate his devious punishment. He swings me back around and welds my elbows together. Still having a hold of my arms, he reaches for one of my favorite ball gags and shoves it into my mouth. He hooks my tightly bound arms up to the winch and hikes it up as high as I can take it, then begins to wrap his strong hands around my neck again, spank my ass, and forces me to spread my legs so that he can gain access to my yearning pussy. Then he secures my wrists to some rope looped around my torso, ties a crotch rope around me and orders me to move about in place – one of his absolute favorite things to do to me but just when I thought I was already in complete anguish, he makes me kick my heels off and leaves me spinning on my toes and ready for his next move.

Model:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 69.5 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13462 секунды с 9 запросами