View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 05:08 AM   #359
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Royal Ass

Royal Ass

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 640 Size: 363 MiB Time: 44 min 50 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Skinny, Outside, Deepthroat, Handjob, Asslick, Lingerie, Latin, 1 on 1, Straight
Pretty much all of my friends are ass aficionados and it usually becomes the topic of discussion within minutes of us hanging out together. This time was no different when Derrick told me about a new chick he met at a bar. He wasnt sure but he was willing to gamble she was 40 plus. She just barely made it once we measured but she was so hot it really didnt matter her ass barely broke 40. I think the final number was 40 inches and a couple of centimeters. So not too much on the plus side but she sure as shit made up for it with her performance. You guys will not be disappointed and actually happy I didnt throw this one back.

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04040 секунды с 9 запросами