View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 01:24 PM   #402
mixon7

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mixon7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

30 Minute Hogtie Custom Video

Lingerie, high heels, crotch rope, elbows crushed, ball gag in my mouth, and hogtied as tight as can be on top of the pain table – ready to endure 30 minutes straight! Knowing that I have to absolutely stay tied, especially in a strict hogtie for 30 minutes without the option of tapping out is quite a challenge so as soon as that last piece of rope is tied in place, I set my mind to it. I try and relax my mind and body and use the least amount of energy as possible for as long as I can so that I don’t drain myself tired. When I hit the 10 minute mark, I can feel my arms start to get cold and tingly so I know they are definitely turning purple at this point but I try not to let that psych me out. Wanting so badly to struggle and find comfort for myself, I can’t help but move around and quickly learn that this is a bad idea because every time I do, the ropes seem to get tighter and the pain starts to kick in even more. 20 minutes go by and I try to close my eyes in hopes that I can find myself in subspace but I can never get myself there… must be something only certain people can do. I can feel the numbness setting all over my body as the pain grows more intense and my entire body becomes hot. As I near my end, I start to groan louder and squirm around in excruciating pain – all I want at this point is for my Punisher to tell me it’s time but it seems like eternity. Drooling ALL over the table, I look down and notice the end strands of my hair are soaked in spit and though I want nothing more than to rest my head on the table, I can’t, unless I face dive into a puddle of drool. Very intense video!

Model:
Genre: BDSM, Bondage

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 30 min 2 s
Size: 194 MiB

Download File
mixon7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07292 секунды с 9 запросами