demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default He has me bound and gagged with rope tied up my pussy! 1 920

He has me bound and gagged with rope tied up my pussy! 1 920

Actress: Nadia White
Keywords:

With his brother out of town, he has told him that he will keep an eye on his wife Nadia.  In the past, Nadia has not been very faithful and sure enough, today he has caught about ready to fuck another guy in a hotel. The video begins with the man talking to his brother on the phone.  He assures his brother that Nadia is behaving and he should not worry at all while he is gone.  Then we see why he is able to ease his brother's worries.  Off to the side is Nadia and she is tied up and gagged very tight.  She tries to protest. But not loud enough for her husband to hear.  The man goes over to his sister in law and removes the gag so she can talk.  She tells her husband that everything is fine and that she is spending time with his brother.  As soon as the man hangs up, Nadia starts to protest loud.  But she is immediately gagged again. The man has to leave her for a while, so he hogties and crotch ropes her.  To add to her humility, he pulls her big tits out of her bra. Before he walks out the door, the man gives the crotch rope a little tug.  He tells her that it is going to be very hard to fuck her boyfriend with rope tied up her pussy.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 963 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 22 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03354 секунды с 9 запросами