View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 01:25 PM   #77
deformis77

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

deformis77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alexis - Findom Tease 1 - Cock Teased and Rinsed

Alexis - Findom Tease 1 - Cock Teased and Rinsed

You can't help yourself can you loser? A hot blonde girl like me with big tits and a dream-girl body teases and flirts with you and you just open your wallet. I guess betas like you instinctively know that a pretty girl wouldn't ever be interested in you. You know that the only reason we'd be giving you any attention at all is because we want your money. Losers like you are a fucking push-over. You're too busy drooling over our out-of-your-league looks to work out we're just using you. It starts out with making you buy me and my girlfriends drinks all night at a bar or club - letting you think you might get something out of it... which you never do. A little more manipulation and you're buying me expensive gifts hoping it's going to be enough for me to date you. I'm being so nice to you - I must like you, right loser? Maybe if you start giving me cash too? Paying for my car, paying for my rent, paying for my vacations... you keep paying but you're not getting anything and to make it worse you keep seeing me with other guys. Maybe if you up your game? Maybe if you gave me a credit card you could be one of those guys. Haha! It's never going to happen - and when your cash has run out and your cards have been maxed-out I'll tell you exactly what I think of you. I won't let you down gently loser - I'll tell you why a hot girl like me would never date a loser like you.

File Size : 969 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 18 min, File Type: WMV

Rapidgator link:
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08276 секунды с 9 запросами