demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default OMG! That\'s me tied up and gagged in the mirror! 1 920

OMG! That\'s me tied up and gagged in the mirror! 1 920

Actress: Whitney Morgan
Keywords:

Whitney is suppose to testify in court for a serious matter. It is so sensitive that they have her in Witness Protection tucked away safe in a hotel room. But Whitney is careless and has been making calls. So now as she sits bored in her room she doesn't notice a man creeping up behind her. He grabs her and puts her in a choke hold. Then after he has hr under his control he ties her up. He knows that as soon as she comes to and figures out what is going on, she will scream her head off. So he ties a knotted rag between her teeth to gag her. Sure enough, a short time later, Whitney opens her eyes and finds she if tied up. As she struggles, her eyes still have not focused and she sees a blurred figure in front of her. When her eyes finally focus she sees the blurred figure is a girls tied up and gagged . Then she realizes that she is looking in a mirror and that bound and gagged girl is her. "Oh My God!" Whitney panics. She struggles and squeals through the gag. This only get the man to return. Seeing his captive is now aware of her surroundings, he needs to secure her better. He uses more rope to tie her up completely. He also gags her better by stuffing her mouth and tying a another rag between her teeth. Now Whitney is completely helpless and will be taking a ride bound and gagged in the trunk of a car.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 890 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 16 min 3 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04642 секунды с 9 запросами