demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default I let my step dad tie me up and have his way with me! 1 920

I let my step dad tie me up and have his way with me! 1 920

Actress: Adara Jordin
Keywords:

His wife is away and he has been left alone with Adara his step daughter. While he rests on the sofa, she walks in and starts to come on to him. When he tells her to go away, she climbs on top of him and starts to undress. He tries to stop her, but Adara as usual, is very horny and she is not going to give up until he gives her what she wants. The man has no choice but to give in. At least this is what he makes Adara believe. She gets up off of him and lets him go get something, he tells her that he needs. When he returns, he has rope and uses it to start tying her up. Adara tries to resist, somewhat. But she starts to believe that this is going to be fun and kinky and she puts up no resistance. But then he brings out a pair of her mother's panties. She tries to protest as step father stuffs them in her mouth and packs them in by wrapping her mouth with tape. But still her displeasure only lasts a very short while, because now she is even more turned on and wants to be fucked more now than she ever did. When she is crotch roped and has her boobs exposed, Adara can hardly control herself. Then she sees her step dad bring out a vibrator. He turns it on and starts to use it on her. Soon Adara is moaning very loud as she cannot stop from cumming in her pretty black panties. With her legs tied together so tight, step dad wedges the vibrator right up against her pussy and turns up the speed. Tonight Adara may not get everything she wants. But she will be tiring herself out as she has several bound forced orgasms.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 907 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 16 min 22 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17169 секунды с 9 запросами