Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Leon (2nd July 2008)

Leon (2nd July 2008)

Produced in: 2nd July 2008
Duration: 12 min 24 sec
Name: Chained by the ankles, locked into the stocks, taunted, and thrashed with whips and straps...

Description:
The way I've chained and restrained Leon in this scene really makes my dick hard. Look at him. He's like a trapped animal - an angry, powerful beast, lurching to and fro, bellowing with impotent rage.

Every movement Leon makes is accompanied by the clinking of the heavy chains, as his feet and ankles are battered by the bondage and he struggles to keep his balance wearing the heavy stocks.

I glide around him, taunting him with my whip, poking and slapping at his dick, his nipples - making him increasingly angry. The big black brute starts lurching at me, doing his best to get at me somehow despite not having even one limb free to make a proper attack. I just laugh and step away, leaving Leon staggering around in a blind rage, hurling out insults and threats that just make my cock even stiffer.

Then I start beating him. Leon lumbers about, trying to avoid the blows as the whip cracks down on his juicy round arse, but can't escape. He howls and screams so loudly that I'm obliged to shove a ballgag in his mouth so I can concentrate on trying to get that big black butt to show some red.
But I soon lose patience with the big dumb animal trying to evade my strap. So I grab him by his meaty black knob, and hold him firm while I beat the living shit out of his arse, making him dance from foot to foot, a high pitched mewl of pain stifled by the gag.

But still his arse won't turn red - so I throw down the strap and give him a couple of hard lashes with the cane. Now Leon's completely broken, rocking back and forth and whimpering like a baby. I take advantage of this by pausing to add some nasty little pegs to his nipples and balls, each one pinching fresh nerves on his tenderest parts. Then I leave him quivering in his bondage, with only pain and the rattle of his own chains for company.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 25.00fps 2393Kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 218.8 MB

Download Leon (2nd July 2008)
Botichelli is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06748 секунды с 9 запросами