demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Until he stuffed a gag in my mouth! 1 920

Until he stuffed a gag in my mouth! 1 920

Actress: AJ Marion
Keywords:

AJ was sent to man's room. But having just spent some time in the hotel bar, she mistakenly went to the wrong room. The man tried to get rid of her because he was a wanted man. In fact they had his picture all over the news channels and although AJ couldn't quite remember where she saw his face, she did recognize him from somewhere. Knowing eventually she would figure it out, the man couldn't let her leave. So he grabbed her and tied her up. At first AJ thought this was some type of kinky sex game where he would tie her up, have his way with her, pay her and send her on her way. But then the man stuffed and tied a gag in her mouth. Then he explained who he was and where she had seen him. Now AJ realized this was no longer any kind of fun and games. She struggles hard to get loose, but the man continued to add more and more rope until escape was impossible without any help. Then seeing that the gag was not keeping AJ as quiet as he would like, he re-stuffed her mouth and used tape to gag her again. Eventually the authorities would track this man to the location. But when they got there, they would only find AJ still struggling bound, gagged and hardly making a noise.

File: MPEG-4
FileSize: 561 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 7 s

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03799 секунды с 9 запросами