View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 04:34 PM   #249
Lucky_90

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

Lucky_90 Непонятно, что и думать...

Sniffing And Licking Allegras Ripe Hosed Feet Plus Tongue Bathing Her Sweaty Bare Feet After Dancing All Night

Description:
It's Saturday morning and Allegra arrives home after dancing all night at some rave party. She plops down on the sofa next to me while I am watching tv. I been in chastity a few days my dick just throbbing while doing her wicked chores such as hand washing her smelly ripe panties and hosiery. I love her smelly intimates but I can't stroke. She knows how much I enjoy her sweaty fragrant feet, and She removes her heels and places her ripe dirty hosed foot right in my face while checking with her other foot to see if the chastity cage is still on. She has the keys dangling from the side of her sexy dress. I am totally assaulted by the pungent vinegary scent of her all night dancing feet. My cock starts to throb instantly as I inhale as she tells me to. She is all smiles knowing just how bad I want to remove the chastity and stroke to her smelly feet. She then makes me lick the dirty hose while telling me I am not coming out of the cage for at least a week. If i do a good job licking she just might shorten my sentence. She is so into making me suffer! After licking her stinky hosed feet, she removes the hose and makes me completely tongue bathe her sweaty bare feet until they are spotless.

Preview:

Lucky_90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02914 секунды с 9 запросами