View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 04:07 AM   #97
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I am SO excited to share this clip. This was the most fun I have ever had farting hehe. You know how farts always smell worse in the shower? It gave me the idea for this clip my goal is to fart up the whole bathroom with super stinky, bubbly waterbomb farts as well as have some fun experimenting with different ideas I had. Alright so to start off I farted in the water in a few diff positions just sitting, side lying, lying on tummy having fun and creating the ‘fart box and boy did I do a good job it was so HOT, STEAMY and STINKY in there by the time I was done my make up was all over the place haha. As for the experimenting, In doggy I fart splash in your face and follow it up with soaping my butthole up and farting through that. Finally, I covered my asshole with shaving cream and farted through that and it was so fun!! The result was awesome ..and don forget to follow my instructions through out youre gettin max stink today! More water farts after that to wrap it up til I am all farted out hehe 🙂 I tried my best to capture the ‘bubble bombs in the screen shots but it really does it no justice compare to the live video.
Models:

Duration: 16 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 656 MiB
Download From AnzFile

Время генерации страницы 0.07066 секунды с 9 запросами